Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ask the Flash

First off, I want to sincerely thank each of you for keeping up with and following this crazy adventure! I am blessed beyond measure to be doing what I am doing. I am encouraged by all the comments I have been getting on the blog and on Facebook. I try to give a pretty well rounded look at the hike but I am sure there are some things that you still may be wondering about. I want to take an opportunity to let you ask me anything about the hike, the trail, me, Active Water, or anything in general. Just ask your questions in the comments space and I will answer them in my next post!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Flash! I have enjoyed following you on your AT thru hike thus far. You are giving people like me the opportunity to experience the adventure vicariously through you. So thanks for the Facebook and blog updates. My question is about you: What are your plans after the trail? I saw where you earned a degree in Youth Ministry and Preaching, so what are your long term goals (if any)? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in the world is "slack packed"?
    Be safe out there and keep the posts coming...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian, after 700 miles on the trail... you're no longer the ORDINARY guy! Rock on.

    ReplyDelete